Everyday Oil: Warm Feelings
Coming back soon - we expect to receive a new batch towards mid/end of September.
Everyday Oil, maker of Certified Organic and Microbiome-Friendly Skincare, launched a new scent: Warm Feelings. This new blend of Everyday Oil functions in the same way that Mainstay and Baseline do, using the same core functional ingredients.
Featuring their Baseline blend of cold-pressed organic plant oils: Coconut, Jojoba, Olive, Castor and Argan with organic essential oils of Bergamot (FCF), Blood Orange and Patchouli. A blend that will steal your heart; an homage to resilience and self reliance, warm rocks, warm sun, friendship and ripe citrus. Warm Feelings is a lighter scent that will linger for just a little while.
- coconut oil - hydrating but is also cleansing and has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- organic olive oil - antioxidants, which helps protect the skin from premature skin aging.
- organic argan oil - eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin.
- organic jojoba oil - reduce and prevent acne as well as UV-induced hyper-pigmentation.
- organic castor oil - natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, Minerals, Proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Ricinoleic acid content helps increase circulation to the skin.
- organic bergamot fcf - in aromatherapy it is used to harmonize and brighten the spirit, and it has been shown in studies to be relaxing, lowering symptoms of anxiety and even lowering blood pressure. Rich in antioxidant polyphenols. The "FCF" means the sun-sensitizing elements have been removed, so it is safe for use in the sun
- organic blood orange - studies have shown it reduces symptoms of anxiety. On skin, its powerful antioxidant properties are anti-inflammatory.
- organic patchouli - it has high anti-inflammatory and healing properties and promotes harmony. In studies, inhalation of Patchouli is shown to calm the nervous system.
How to use:
- skin care for face & body
- make-up remover
- deep conditioner
- beard oil
- cuticle oil
- natural insect repellent
- bath soak
- massage oil
- to help prevent stretch marks
- nursing salve
- Small bottle contains 2 OZ (59 ml), the large bottle contains 8 OZ (236 ml)
- Everyday Oil is 100% plant-based, 100% natural
- Perfect for a minimalist lifestyle, as you can use the oil for everything.
- Made in North Carolina.