Please note this is a pre-order product! Please scroll down for info about how it works.
The Kapitana Wellington Boots from niche brand Plasticana is a contemporary and sustainable take on a classic style. These rain boots rise to just below the knee and are great for all your waterproof festival, splashing, camping and gardening needs.
These shoes are unique in that they are made from recycled PVC and hemp, and thus are completely recyclable. The colour comes from sugar present in hemp and each batch might vary slightly. All Plasticana wellies are unisex and waterproof.
Plasticana is the sustainable niche brand of a French family business based near Nantes. The brand has a range of products made with a special mix of recycled PVC and hemp. Hemp plants absorb carbon from the atmosphere and minimize fossil fuels that are normally associated with plastic production.
- Manufactured in France
- Packaging-free: these shoes come without box or bag
- These Kapitana Wellies come in size 35-44
Fit & Size Chart
Unlike other shoes in the Plasticana range, these fit mostly true to size.
- Pre-order deadline: 25 May
- Estimated shipment date: mid June
- If you order multiple items they will all be shipped together in mid June. Please make separate orders if you wish to receive other items sooner!
- Return policy: orders can be returned within 14 calendar days after you received them. Please note the return costs are the responsibility of the customer.