Do Preserve | The essential guide to preserving
Do Preserve - Make your own jams chutneys pickles and cordials
Ana Dunk, Jen Goss, Mimi Beaven
How do you capture the intense flavour of freshly picked seasonal produce to enjoy all year round?
Combining their experience as cooks, caterers, foragers and farmers, three friends bring you the essential guide to preserving. With techniques and recipes handed-down through the generations and deliciously inventive recipes from their own kitchens, you’ll soon learn:
- Basic principles and methods of preserving
- Equipment and ingredients you need to get started
- Best preserving agents to use: sugar, vinegar, alcohol, oil and salt
- Over 80 stunning recipes from Green Tomato Chutney to Strawberry Gin Fizz
Let the slow art of preserving become your new favourite pastime – and delight in having nature’s most vibrant flavours and colours in your kitchen.
About The Do Book Company
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, London. They produce a series of inspirational guidebooks in print, digital and audiobook formats.
- A beginner’s guide to the art of preserving: principles, methods and recipes
- Delicious recipes with a focus on seasonal produce
- Stunning colour photography throughout