Do Grow | Start With 10 Simple Vegetables
Do Grow - Start with 10 simple vegetables
Ever wanted to grow your own but don’t have the time, the space, or even know where to start? Alice Holden, one of Britain’s most pioneering female growers, has spent her life outdoors working on small and large scales – from kitchen gardens to commercial farms. In this, her first book, she’ll help optimise the space and time available to you – even if it’s a window box and 10 minutes a week.
- The basic tools you need to get started
- How to make a raised bed and why you need one
- A recipe for compost
- How to increase your chances of success
With delicious recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Pam Corbin and others that Alice has worked with over the years, Do Grow will inspire you to change your view. And plant an edible garden.
About The Do Book Company
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, London. They produce a series of inspirational guidebooks in print, digital and audiobook formats.
- Focuses on just 10 vegetables and gives enough basic info to get started
- Contains colour photographs and line drawings throughout
- Aimed at busy people short on time and space
- Includes recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and others