Do Agile | Futureproof your mind
Do Agile - Futureproof your mind. Stay grounded
Today's world requires a new type of toolkit. One that helps build mental resilience, a growth mindset, and a positive outlook. Once that's in place, you can do practically anything.
In a world obsessed with the latest tech or trend, where groupthink dominates, it's easy to close down our thinking; to mentally inhabit a space that is both comfortable and familiar. Yet what if we've become stuck in our ways? Or stopped having an opinion that was truly our own?
Do Agile is about resetting our minds and moving forward. Tim Drake shows us that to work effectively in any organisation – and in life in general, we require a mindset that is open, alert, engaged and positive. And importantly, aligned with our core principles. You will:
- Define your values as they change over time
- Find out how 'giving back' leads to a positive mindset
- Reignite a desire to learn
- Retrain your mind to think more autonomously
About The Do Book Company
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, London. They produce a series of inspirational guidebooks in print, digital and audiobook formats.
- Learn how to ground yourself, reset your mind and move forward
- Develop a giving mindset
- Exercise self-compassion - turn the inner voice from negative to positive
- Practical exercises, learning points and encouragement
- Original artworks by Do Fly author, Gavin Strange