Scrunchee Face Mask - Japanese Black
The black fabric is pleated in order to give it a soft and friendly look.
These non-medical face masks are made from 100% quilter’s cotton. Quilter’s cotton has a tight weave and thick thread, which is effective at blocking respiratory droplets while remaining breathable and comfortable to wear. All masks have a pocket for a filter-insert. Apparently paper towels, coffee filters or vacuum bags do the best job.
With proper care, these masks can be used over and over again.
- Adjustable nose wire made from silverplated wire.
- Pocket for filter-insert
- Made in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- All masks are final sales and cannot be returned.
- Main material: 100% quilter’s cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton voile
The Netherlands: This face mask will be shipped in an envelope, costing you only 2,73 euro!